4.06.2010

Gay Cowboy Pillow

 Sold!
So, this is a ONE OF A KIND pillow that I made. I found this vintage cowboy fabric and decided to gay it out with hot pink felt lettering, cross stitching, sequins, red beads (on his neck scarf) and purple DINGO BALLS! Holla!!! This is the first pillow in the line of "My Gay Pillow" but more are coming! The pillow is 20 inches and zips at the bottom (trying to figure out how to put in an invisible zipper is no walk in the park! but I did it).  I'm pricing this baby high because I love it too much right now, but if you love it more, it's yours!


Be on the look out for my gay pillows. I've got a LOT of ideas. The next one is "Gay Bully" -- cut from the same vintage cloth, but of a bull rider! AWESOME!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! IT IS SO GAYBULOUS! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE MORE ...

    ReplyDelete